2 GIG TECHNOLOGIES TS1 Wireless TouchScreen Wall Keypad
The Wireless Touch Screen Keypad (2GIG-TS1) is a wall-mounted, full-color, touch screen interface that provides many of the same easy-to-use keypad functions available on the control panel. It is designed for indoor use only and gives users the ability to control lights, thermostats, and door locks, as well as to view the status of every sensor zone.
When the 900 MHz Transceiver Module (2GIG-XCVR2-345) is installed in the GC2 control panel, the system can be programmed to communicate with up to four (4) Wireless Touch Screen Keypads.
- Full color touch screen interface
- Same easy-to-use interface as the GC2 panel
- One-touch Home and Emergency navigation
- Add up to 4 Wireless Touch Screen Keypads to 1 system
- Easy access to Z-Wave functionality
- See and hear system status, chimes and alerts
- Screen and buttons can be configured to darken completely and light back up with one touch
- Requires XCVR2 to be installed in main panel